ABOUT THIS WEBSITE
Security and confidentiality of personal data
DIOLKOS has made considerable efforts to take all preventive measures to maintain the confidentiality and security of personal data and to prevent their distortion, damage, destruction, but also unauthorised possession by third parties. Technical and organisational security measures in place include cutting-edge technology. We also maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide from accidental, unlawful or unauthorised destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
However, the company cannot control the risk associated with the operation of the Internet and therefore draws your attention to the existence of potential risks related to its use and operation.
Your Rights and options
In accordance with existing legislation and under the restrictions provided therein, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Right to information and access: You have the right to have information and access to the data that concerns you.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to request the correction of your inaccurate data, which are kept in the context of this or the completion of any incomplete data.
- Right of deletion: you have the right to request deletion of your data, if this is provided under existing legislation.
- Right to restrict processing: you have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your data, if this is provided under existing legislation.
- Right to portability: you have the right to receive data relating to you in a specific form and to request that they be transferred to another controller, if this is provided for in the law for the processing in question.
- Right of objection: you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your data, within the limits provided for in the existing legislation.
On the basis of existing legislation, you have the right, if you consider that the Law on the protection of your data is violated, to complain before the competent Data Protection Authority (for Greece, Data Protection Authority Personal -ΑΠΔΠΧ, 1 Kifissias Ave. – 115 23 – Athens, Tel. 210 6475600) and submit a complaint.